HOW TO APPLY
Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies the admission process and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Future Families Liaison, Dennis Bock, at 480-638-8032.
PreK3, PreK, and Kindergarten Entrance Age
Students registering for PreK3 must be three years of age; students registering for PreK must be four years of age, and students registering for Kindergarten must be five years of age prior to September 1 of the school year they wish to enroll.
Gilbert Christian Schools may admit children who have not reached the required age if it is determined by Administration that it is in the best interest of the child. Such children must reach the required age prior to October 1 of the school year they wish to enroll.
A child may repeat PreK3, PreK, and Kindergarten with parent approval, a teacher’s recommendation, and the direction of Gilbert Christian Schools Administration.
Admission Consideration for Students with a Perceived Educational Disability
- All children are created in the image of God and therefore receive love, respect, and educational opportunity if accepted at Gilbert Christian Elementary School.
- Some students with special needs are accepted at GCS.
- Parents of students with special needs must interview with the building principal to determine if GCS is the best learning environment for the special needs student.
- Speech therapy is available on our campus for a reasonable but extra fee.
- GCS offers limited special education assistance; our special education practices help classroom teachers address learning challenges in the regular classroom.
- Time with a special education teacher may be available as a pull-out option for some children. This service is offered for a reasonable but extra fee.
- Not declaring that your child has a special need, IEP or 504 plan is not in the best interest of the child’s education. Please fill out admission materials carefully.
GCS admits students without regard to their race, color, national or ethnic origin.